- Spin class sucks, right? You know whats worse? The small woman who always seems to sit in front of me and fart at least 4 times a class. That is not what I want to be smelling on my level 8 climb, lady.
- Gilligan's puppy coat is...I guess you would call it molting? He has lost his fleecy fluff in patches and now looks like a poor street urchin wearing a sheerling vest.
- The grand-daddy of them all: While at my conference last week, I was a dumby and wore 4 inch heel. I lasted about four hours on my feet before having to surrender. That's when I realized I hadn't packed flats, which made me race to to the car, slade in and immediatley feel my skirt rip half way up my butt. I had a melt down folks, of epic proportions. Later when people asked why I had changed, I lied and said I spilled diet coke all over myself. C'est la vie.
- My body hurts, but in a very good way instead of a very bad one.
- I got my hair cut! Still trying to decide if its an awesome, but I sure hope it is. Picture above was the last shot of myself with my poor limp pony tail.
- Buy one get one free hummus! I am super jazzed about this. Did y'all know you can freeze hummus? Great deal, I say.
- This recipe was so good and took literally 10 minutes to make. My tweaks were using this sun-dried tomato chicken sausage and adding some freshly minced garlic to the pre-made pesto and some cracked black pepper.